16) Yes, I believe in a creator/creators, as a physicist I find it hard to believe that the deepest workings of the universe are accidental.
17) Human rights are a thing. The problem lies in getting people to understand that women are humans too.
18) Yes love exists, on a greater than just biological level too. Its just finding it that’s hard.
19) Science is not gonna be able to explain everything, I believe science is inherently based in maths. Check out Godel’s incompleteness theorem.
20) We are raised into what we love, I hate most of what I was raised to love.
21) The UK school system is a mess designed to brainwash british kids into being politically neutral HR workers.
22) Some things are set, others are our own choice, so destiny kind of exists, but it is not completely deterministic.
23) Art is anything that conveys emotions, anything that is a window into the artist’s head.
24) We define ourselves. Everyone has the right to change their minds and way of life.
25) Fuck knows what happens when we die, we exist now, that’s all that matters.
26) Humanity matters. We have consciousness, we are the universe questioning itself, how fucked is that? Oh, and in some interpretations of Quantum Mechanics, the universe can’t exist without us.
28) No one is truly evil, there is good in everyone.
29) Apathy exists, as the inability to link other people’s suffering to your own. Its less an emotion and more a lack of understanding.
30) We are the ‘they’ of society, don’t blame it, fight to change it!